Saturday, August 6, 2011

Luminary Yum


Luminarium Mirazozo, originally uploaded by Dave Gorman.

I did a photo inside the Mirazozo Luminarium yesterday - it's a big inflatable walk-in sculpture - so obviously I took my own camera in with me as well.

All the colours are created by natural light hitting the outside of the structure. It's stunning. It's in George Square Gardens so if you're in Edinburgh, I recommend popping in. It's very relaxing.

The photoshoot was for The Scotsman. I'm not sure when it'll be out. The show is going very well. The first three were sold out and I think tonight is too. I might be wrong. But it's going that way. I'm having fun.

3 comments:

LiamNich said...

Ooh, I went in one of those once at a local fair. We had no idea going in what it would be like, but it was amazing. We could hear music too coming form somewhere, and after some investigation we found a small room with a man sat inside it playing a guitar... it was kind of surreal.

Ruth Fanshaw said...

Congratulations on your show selling out and doing so well! :)

Dave Gorman said...

Thanks Ruth!